Sunday, October 21, 2012

Steph's mom and cousin

Steph's mom and cousin are here visiting. They went to Disney Land while we were in Yellowstone so we didn't see them until we got back. Saturday was warm. It was a great day to pick pumpkins. They don't have pumpkins or Halloween in Costa Rica so it was fun for Gordo.

On Friday night when we got back from our road trip I told Sean Gordo was coming over and he got so excited. He said "we have to wait a long time for the airplane from Costa Rica." I told him no he is already here he's at Steph and AJ's house. He was so excited he could hardly stand it. He said "I will hug him." He then sat by the front door and waited for him to arrive. They play so cute even though they don't speak the same language. Sean said "I don't care if he only speaks Spanish we can still play and he will follow me to my room."

We are hoping for some snow before they go home as Gordo has never seen snow.

At Pack's pumpkin patch. Yes, I know you can buy a pumpkin at the grocery store, but it's just not the same.

Gordo and Steph

Gordo, Steph and Fanny

AJ pulling a couple of kids and pumpkins

Just sitting in the pumpkin patch

Don thought it might be easier to pull the cart like this, he was wrong.

So many to choose from.

After the pumpkin patch we went to lunch and then to "got air" the trampoline place.

Fanny and Steph looking bored.

I think they spent more time in the foam than jumping.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors