Saturday, March 8, 2014

Snowchi

The snow at Wolf Mountain has been so bad Catherine called it Snowchi. All those poor Olympians skiing on slush, going for gold. Sean has really loved skiing this year. He is skiing rails and going down the big mountain. Last Sunday he and Don went to Brighton where they had new snow and they skied in the trees.
Tyson


Sean

 Only one more week of ski lessons. I have to work next week so I won't be able to go. We went to the Mexican restaurant in Eden after class. It was crazy crowded so we took over the bar. It worked out well. If we'd waited for a table we might still be there. The kids were starving and there was a television at the bar so they were able to watch the Jazz get beat by 30 points. The people at the restaurant were amazed that we had six kids with us. I don't know why six kids and three adults is surprising to anyone in Utah. It's not like we were in China.
I thought about telling them we were polygamist or that Catherine and the boys were all our children.
 
 I think Mom has a GI bleed. Don just went to Walgreens and got an occult blood test kit. She's not eating and is weak. I asked her this morning if she wanted to go to the ER and she said no. She hasn't eaten or drank all day. I asked her again this afternoon and she said no. She got her new outdoor stair lift installed last week so she's not worried about us taking her up the steep ramp. She's just sick and tired of being sick and tired and doesn't want to be scoped and poked. I don't blame her I wouldn't want it either. I was looking up GI bleeds and scleroderma and it is a common complication of the disease. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors