Sunday, April 13, 2014

The small victories in life

I took the kids swimming at the rec center today. They were busy the entire weekend. Non-stop, go go go.

Here the kids are measuring Sean to see if he is FINALLY tall enough to go down the slide by himself. After much discussion among themselves they asked my opinion. I said I thought he was tall enough so up they went. They must have gone down that slide ten times. Sean has been standing up against that orange pole for years just waiting to be declared tall enough to slide by himself. Very exciting day. I love Brie's face, she is saying "I don't think he's tall enough" and Kylie is saying "look Grandma LOOK, he's tall enough."

I waited down at the end to see if he needed help which he did not.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors