Friday, April 5, 2019

Horse back riding

Khloe wanted to ride a horse on the beach.
The lady asked me where I was from and if I had ever been around a horse I told her we were from Utah and I had. Next thing I know she puts me on the biggest horse because I "have experience." What the heck. I didn't say I had experience I said I'd been around horses. I had a terrible experience riding one in Mexico twenty years ago, I got kicked by one when I was 10 and I had ponies when I was a kid. None of that constitutes any sort of "experience." I was on a huge horse with a mind of it's own. Khloe asked me my horses name I said it was "please don't kill me." Khloe said my horses name was "Blanco." It was a fun outing and my horse didn't throw me off or anything.








Sean got a new fedora.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors