Friday, May 31, 2019

End of May


I'm doing a pretty bad job of keeping up with blogging this month. The girls helped me make dodaddles. Khloe made very little noodles and Vally made very big noodles.
Sean and I walked a mile listening to a book with a head set splitter.


Don got the picture Steph's grandma painted for us framed and on the wall.

Eating at Robinitno's

My little artist.

This is actually Vally but it looks so much like Khloe and she's wearing Khloe's dress.

Khloe had three teeth pulled and some cavities filled. She was pretty excited about the tooth fairy. Her tooth fairy rocks with gifts and forty bucks. Sean's tooth fairy was lame. Once I forgot and when he asked where his money was I saw 5 bucks on his closet floor, picked it up and told him the tooth fairy was in a hurry and left it on the floor. I think it was money I had given him the week before for a lost tooth.

Two artist

AJ sent me this. Khloe prides herself on being the driver but Vally is learning to drive.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors