Sunday, December 26, 2021

60!

Chapters begin and end, some books are novels, some are short stories. The ability to evolve and explore is the adventure, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" John Lennon!

I found this quote today and saved it because I thougt it was great. AJ and Steph are talking about moving out of Florida and I thought the quote was a great example of the house we just built. It was a fun and possible short story.


Holy Smokes, when did I get so old? I was telling Don a story and I said "an old lady" and Don asked "how old?" and I said 60. I've got to change my mindset 60 is the new 40.

Nate had sent a package from China and it just happened to arrive on my birthday.

We went and saw "A Christmas Story" at Centerpointe Theater for my birthday.

Snow, we got snow.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors