Friday, January 7, 2022

Doing great online


 Sean is still doing great with online school. Chinese has been a disaster online but I'm not sure it would have been any better in person. The Chinese teacher is just such a traditional Chinese teacher, she yells at the kids, and calls them stupid. Sean has hated his classes with her and after some drama before Christmas I actually took him out of the class. He still has his tutor and can still prepare for the AP test but he will do it with his tutor and not the school.

Covid is insane now, Utah had over 8500 cases yesterday. The previous high was under 5000. Sean says he wants to go back to school next year. I think I will have him take just A or B day classes. I think if he had to go everyday he would be unhappy. If he decides he loves it then at the term he can go back full time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors