Saturday, April 30, 2022

Carter, Connor, Vally (David's too) and the last family birthday of the month goes to Khloe

 Not counting, Catherine, Art, Lynn and a multitude of cousins Khloe wraps up the month of birthdays!

Khloe had a cute little Polly birthday cake that she had a hard time cutting because it was so darn cute.




Khloe went to the aquarium and ate out 3 times on her birthday. She was a busy 9 year old!


Connor, is over all the festivities but he does love the cake.

Funny Khloe story: I was in the tub reading a book and Khloe and Vally came in the bathroom. Khloe looks at me and says "Gma, are you reading a book in the tub?" I said yes. She looked closer and saw that it was library book and said "GMA, YOU ARE READING A LIBRABRY BOOK IN THE BATHTUB. WHY?" I said "because I like to live dangerously." She said "and you leave the doors unlocked, your making me crazy!"


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors