Monday, May 16, 2022

NC relatives

I've been  back from NC two weeks and didn't post my pictures. The woods in Autumn's backyard go down to a stream. I didn't realize but the smell of my childhood is the smell of the woods in Autumn's backyard. The smell was so overwhelming it really took me back in time.


This little girl is something special. Her smile. She is a streaker and more often than naught is naked. She was licking my leg and I was laughing and Autumn said "don't encourage her." Tell me how you cannot laugh at a chubby, naked, two year old, covered in magic marker licking your leg. It's not possible.




Ellie took off in the woods and I was left to ponder the description for the Amber Alert, naked two year old with chocolate on her face.

Nate's birthday

With Marian, Steph and Autumn.


 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors