Thursday, July 28, 2022

Don's birthday and other July happenings



Don had to work all day on his birthday so Sean, Nate the girls and I met him at Tepenyakki for dinner. Carter was bummed that he couldn't go but he has COVID. On Sunday we had spaghetti for dinner and after dinner Carter asked "Do I look sick?" I asked him "do you feel sick?" He said a little. I did a COVID test and it was positive so he's been out of work all week. He can go off quarantine today. He felt pretty sick Mon and Tues but was a lot better yesterday. 
Cake after dinner.


This is the reason the floor at AJ and Steph's never has food on it and mine gets covered. I guess if I don't want food on my floor I have to buy one of these anticipatory food vacuums.


Sean is going back to in person school half time this fall so we've started back to school shopping.

A funny story: Sean woke me up at 11:30 the other night because he and Nate found a cup of solid rotten milk and for some reason Sean felt the need to set it on fire. They were out in the front yard trying to burn curdled milk until 1 am. Teenagers are so weird. Who looks at a cup of curdled milk and thinks "I gotta burn that!" I'll tell you who does that, Sean!
It kind of reminded me of the time Alex, Steve, Bradley and Connor were outside and for some unknown reason Connor decided to poop in an ice cream cone and leave it on the street and wait for a car to run over it. Instead a dog came and ate it!!! Teenagers are funny humans.

 



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors