Saturday, August 27, 2022

Weekends

I have a new CASA family with six kids. They are really cute kids and needed school clothes. Jaclyn gave me a ton of stuff that her girls had out grown. I seriously trashed their house with "stuff." It looked like Christmas morning and the kids were so excited.

 
Catherine and I came to Park city for the night. We are staying at the Waldorf Astoria and for some reason Management thought it was her 12th anniversary and sent us a card, a bottle of wine and a lovely cheese plate. So congratulations to me and my niece Catherine on our 12th anniversary😂 I wonder who didn’t get their wine and cheese. Catherine called the front desk to report the mistake to which they said enjoy your wine and cheese. It was a fun little Utah Staycation. We went and saw Evita and the Egyptian Theater.

My baby! What baby? My little blue eyed man. He looks so much like Alex. If I had not taken this picture and just found it on mu computer I would think it was Alex.


 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors