Friday, December 30, 2022

Holly Jolly Christmas

I'd been thinking about getting a small dog for awhile and last month when I was watching AJ's dogs I decided I wanted a yorkie. I bought myself an early birthday/Christmas present. Little Holly Jolly! The breeder we bought her from said there were 4 types of people who bought his dogs. People who wanted to resell them and make money, people who want to breed the, people with little kids and "old, I mean retired people" he said. Hmm, wonder which one he thought I was.


Catherine said I'm going to become one of those ladies carrying her dog around in a purse or pushing it in a stroller. Yep, that's me.

She loves children and babies. She really likes to chase Connor and knock him over. Connor likes to run from her but when she catches him and knocks him over he gets mad and starts smacking her which she thinks is fun. They seriously get into a toddler smack down fight. She kind of looks like a little police dog taking someone down. Only the police dog is 3 pounds and the person she's chasing is 25.

She likes snuggling up to Birdie too.

She ate two library books which I now own.

 
I took her to Margaret's sister who is now her vet.



Ginger is not doing well and on the way from picking the puppy up we had to run over to Ginger's house so she got an early meet and greet.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors