Friday, April 21, 2023

Visiting Marjorie

Holly and I took a trip to NC to visit Marjorie. We stayed at Autumns' but Autumn and her family were in Florida. I did get to see Steph and her SO, Marian, Cary, Kestrel and my BFF growing up Suzanne. I realized after I got in the car and was leaving the mall that I didn't take a picture with Suzanne.

We ate BBQ a couple of times and drove to NC beach and stayed in a sketchy hotel that allowed pets. I'm thinking about selling the Florida beach house and buying one in NC closer to family. As Marjorie's Alzheimer's gets worse I'm going to be visiting NC more often and it would be nice to have a beach getaway. Marjie's always loved the beach so it would be fun the take her there for get aways. She's not driving so she doesn't get out much so she really enjoyed our road trip.

When Jori and I were walking on the beach I left my shoes on the boardwalk and told her how I always have the urge to swipe flip flops left on the boardwalk on St George Island she laughed and said she did too. On the way home we stopped at a BBQ restaurant and when she came out to the car she was laughing. She had stolen the handicapped sign off the bathroom stall:) Seriously made me laugh.
Holly liked the forest in Autumn's backyard.  


 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors