Sunday, February 11, 2024

COVID strikes again


Is this picture is me or my mother! On Sat and Sun, I taught in the classroom, and Sean and I did one-on-one vital signs with students. On Monday I went for a diagnostic mammogram.  On Tuesday, I felt a little scratchy throat, but it didn't feel bad. Tuesday I watched Birdie. Wed, I had to do a clinical at a nursing home and spent 8 hours in a care center, feeding and talking to residents. On Thursday, I watched Biride, and on Friday, I went to lunch with Karen, who hugged me three times; I also went to the Inn Between, where I was hugged several times. On Friday, Khloe, Valley, and Connor came over and we got in the bounce house. On Saturday, I felt really fluish, so I took a COVID test, and it was positive. So, I have now officially exposed a ton of people to COVID. I'm guessing I got it from a student. Yesterday, I had a fever and was really achy. Today, I've had a slight fever but mainly was just tired. It feels like a crappy cold/flu. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors