Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Birthday Month Carter and Connor!

 We started with Carter turning 41. I didn't get a picture, but we took him to Tepenyaki for his birthday. Funny Carter story. AJ had a jar of money that he said was for Carter. When AJ and Alex were looking in Aric's safe, they found a mason jar full of cash. Aric would put all his ones and fives in it, and then he would take Carter to a strip club in Vegas, and that was his tip money. I took it home because I knew Carter would be overdoing his laundry, and I told him he had one last gift from his dad. Just saying that made me really sad. Carter laughed and asked how long I had known he went to strip clubs with his dad. Then he asked what he should do with the money. I said I would leave it in the jar and keep it as a memory; Don told him he should use it as intended. Carter said, "I'm going to put it in the bank."

Connor loves Olive Garden, so we ate lunch there. Later, we went to Coconut Cove so the kids could play.








No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors