Friday, March 6, 2009

not much happening here


David was teaching Sean how to throw a basketball into a hoop. David was so cute with Sean it warmed my heart. As soon as I took the picture David left. I don't think he wanted documented proof of him being a really nice teenager. David starts high school hockey on Mar 30. He has practice three days a week plus games. That with guitar on Tuesday should keep him busy.



Mom had a lot of help eating popcorn. Nate was eating it and he doesn't even have teeth. He would even take the popcorn out of Sean's mouth. It was funny to watch her with Sean and Nate I had a flashback to Carter and Stephanie as babies standing at mom's knee.

1 comment:

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

I look slightly retarded in that picture!

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors