Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bonus or Gross?


Steph was in pre term labor AGAIN last night (hoping she goes to 35 weeks) so Nate spent the night at our house. I had a busy day planned so I took Nate and Sean to “drop in” daycare. I made a conscious decision to leave Nate’s ever present binkie at home. (He’s like Maggie from the Simpson’s) After daycare I was driving home and looked at the boys in the mirror and there sat Nate with a binkie in his mouth. Hmm, that’s peculiar I thought. I told Stephanie that Nate picked up a bonus binkie at daycare (bummer for the baby with the missing binkie). Steph thought it was gross. I thought that being poor college students they would be happy!


Sean hasn’t taken a binkie since he was three months old but since there were two he felt compelled to give it a try.

4 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I say yah on him being resourceful, but ick..the original owner could have cooties..lol Thanks for stopping by today it was nice to meet you :)

Sharon said...

Wow, Nate has beautiful blue eyes. I wish Stephanie the best. Her baby should be viable by now, right? Is is a girl or boy? Dava was freaked out last week because Tristan came home with someone else's binkie and she was sure it was going to give him swine flu. He always has a runny nose but the day care has dogs and I am betting it is allergies.

That reminds me to ask how Sean feels about dogs. All Illinois family members have them. Dave and Linda have the biggest, Badger, but he is very gentle (he had better be or Linda will bop him.) Darci' Freddie is hyper but not aggressive. My Polly is big and clumbsy but not mean and I can tie her outside much of the time - especially when there is food around. I just wanted to let you know about the animals :o)

Unknown said...

Before I had kids I would've freaked out about sharing binks, but after a few playdates w/ my twins we learned the ropes. Sharing germs (and whatever else) is pretty much inevitable! Cute pic!

Rachel said...

LOL - cute! Although I agree- the thought of a "bonus" paci is a bit ... ick.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors