Friday, September 27, 2013

Illinois play day

We got to Illinois the day before the wedding so we had a day to play. We drove to Fisher and showed Sean the house Don grew up in and the school he attended.

We were going to go to the zoo in Bloomington but Sean didn't want to. We went to the Hardy Reindeer ranch in Rantoul. Fun and different.

Sean was a little intimidated by all the antlers at first. These are some tame reindeer. The antlers grow that big in three months and then they shed them.

Sean decided to start small. he liked the antlers that were still fuzzy.

Getting a kiss from a reindeer. I'd never done that before.

Sean lifting an antler. They were quite heavy.


Looking over the 12 acre corn maze.

pedal cart races. I look at pictures of myself and am not pleased with how fat I am. Hm, perhaps at some point I will be not pleased enough to lose weight.



Took this picture at the Bloomington airport. Wish I had started taking it when Sean was just a baby. I have one from last September.

Steph texted me this adorable picture of Khloe today.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors