Monday, June 2, 2014

Sister time

I'm not working this week so I asked Lanette if the girls could come play. They are out of school as well. Brie starts summer school on Thursday so it was the perfect opportunity. I met them in Sandy after work on Sunday. I didn't tell Sean they were coming as it was a spur of the moment arrangement. When we got home Sean was asleep. Kylie and Brie climbed on his bed and started to tickle him. He woke up confused when he saw them and then started beaming he was so happy. We went to dinner at Boba world in Woods Cross. The kids were wired so we ate outside on the patio. Good choice!
We went to Cherry Hill for six hours. That's a lot of time in the sun. We all have a little sunburn despite sunscreen. My legs and scalp are burned. Sean and Kylie wore swim shirts which helped.

I brought a cooler of food so they snacked all day.
Their favorite thing was the lazy river. They spent hours riding around in tubes. They tried to go down the tube slide but all of them got scared and the life guard had to lift them over the wall to me. She about dropped Brie when she tried to lift her. Brie is one solid little girl. She was a solid little baby!
This is what kids look like after six hours at a water park. They ate dinner, rode bikes for a little while and then laid down to watch the Lego movie. This is what I found at 8 p.m.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors