Monday, August 24, 2015

First day of school

Despite a rocky start, (his new shirt was too big and he wanted me to wash and shrink it before school, and he slammed his finger in the door) Sean was excited to go to school. He was so excited last night he could barely sleep.

Audrey was excited too though she had no clue what she was going to be doing today or what class she was going to be in.

That's a happy kid!

In the English part of his new class.

Khloe is the cutest thing ever. I am tempted to go to DIA and scoop her up and eat her! I will be at the school on Thursday so I can see her in action. She started preschool. Her class is right across the hall from her mom's. I can't wait to see her walking in line to the cafeteria.

So proud of her cute self!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors