Sunday, November 15, 2015

Surprise Alex, we're here!

I didn't have to work last weekend. Don said "what should we do this weekend?" I said "let's go to St George." We had that conversation around one and at 2:30 we were on the road. I hadn't talked to Alex about our plans and was hoping they were home. If we didn't get hold of them before we got there I figured we'd take a picture in front of their house and put it on facebook with the caption "Alex, where in the world is your mother." He called us while we were in route so we didn't surprise them too much. We went to dinner Friday night and then Saturday Alex showed us around his work. He has done very well and I am proud of him!

Sitting at his desk.

On Saturday we went to Dixie Rock and took some pictures then Alex and Loreal went shopping for a new bed and television. We hiked around the red rocks for a couple of hours.


Kind of like a slot canyon.

Sean was a billy goat. He had no fear of scaling those rocks. There was a man walking around who is 3 weeks short of being 91. Impressive.


A mini arch.


Sean was so excited. He was yelling "I found a hot tub." Don was trying to tell him he had discovered it but Sean wasn't buying it. "If I'm the only one to be here why are all these names written on the rock?"
All of us in the hot tub.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors