Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Seriously cute kids!

That face! That kissable, huggable, adorable little face.

Khloe was yelling GRANDMA! I walk over and Val has rolled off the blanket. Khloe said "GRAMMA BABY STOPEE!" Khloe had a sleepover Friday night. She was so excited about the sleepover. At about midnight she woke up crying. I went and picked her up and she had her eyes closed and was yelling, "I WANT GRAMMA!" I said, "I am Grandma." She looked at me and said, oh and went back to sleep. I think she thought that her parents had snuck in the house and taken her home while she was asleep.


Don did yard work of Sunday and Don ate plums off the neighbors tree.

On Monday Sean wanted Khloe to come play and they played hard. They played video games, they made a fort, they played outside. They were very busy.


I put them to work cleaning the chairs.


Here's the fort.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors