Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sick Khloe

Khloe has gotten over her fear of Sean's robot. She now thinks it's fun to play with. Her language skills are really improving. She can have full conversations now but sometimes she is still hard to understand. The robot is voice activated so it has a hard time interpreting her commands.

Poor Miss Khloe has been sick with a fever and cough. She missed a couple of days from school. Fortunately, I had last week off of work and was able to stay home with sick grandkids.




She told me her mom said she didn't  have to take naps anymore. She even had her mom tell me she didn't have to take naps. I told her she didn't have to take a nap she just had to lay down and close her eyes for a minute. She woke up two hours later. I told her she wasn't supposed to go to sleep she was just supposed to close her eyes.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors