Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sick Valley




Little Miss Valley took the prize for being sick. She ended up taking an ambulance ride to PCMC and spending the night. She had RSV. She was on oxygen and wouldn't drink so ended up with an IV. This stress of a sick kid added to AJ's stress of school. He has failed three test and you are only allowed to fail six test before they kick you out of the programming. His stress level is over the top. I look at him and Steph and the kids and think I would not want to go back to that time in my life for nothing, trying to get through school, take care of little kids, support a family. Too much stress and anxiety. I don't know what else I can do to help him and I feel bad for them.


Going for an ambulance ride.

Sad little picture.

She wasn't a huge fan of being confined to the hospital. Then again who is?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors