Sunday, July 9, 2017

Happy 4th of July


Nothing says "America" like watching the fireworks from the parking lot of Walmart. The fireworks were on the 3rd of July.

We got home and the boys did a bunch of sparklers and poppers.



I thought the 4th wouldn't be too crowded at the aquarium because everyone would be outside doing 4th of July activities and parades.


The boys had a great time feeding the birds.




I got a fish pedicure which was kind of strange. I'm not sure it was worth $14 but I can cross that off my bucket list.

Petting the sting rays.

We had salmon and fried rice for dinner. Carter and AJ and family came over for dinner. It was way too hot to BBQ. I made a 4th of July cake so we could sing "happy birthday America" and it gave Khloe another chance to blow out some candles.

Valley was ready for a piece of cake!

The girls ran in the sprinklers after dinner.


And that was a 4th of July wrap. It was a good day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors