Sunday, September 24, 2017

I'm the popcorn lady

Tonight was Tech Trek. Last year I didn't even go to Tech Trek because I was so burned out from the two years before. This year I went but all I did was the popcorn. Every time someone would ask me a question about where something was or who was in charge I'd say "I'm just the popcorn lady." I really liked that job I think I'll do it again next year.
Ethan's pig face. Good grief, those boys are so silly.

We were getting a caricature drawn. No, we didn't specifically ask for one that looked nothing like us. One of the other mom's from the school was donating her time to Tech Trek. There was no one waiting so we decided to pay $20 bucks for a picture. The lady was really nice and Don asked her if she spoke Spanish. I then asked where her parents were from. To make a really long story short her mom used to babysit Alika and David and they owned the Peruvian restaurant where Don and I had our reception. She was so cute, when I mentioned Alika she said "ALIKA AND DAVID!" Her mom was their favorite babysitter.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors