Monday, December 4, 2017

Decorating, un-decorating, decorating, repeat

The girls love to play with the ornaments on the tree. I've moved all the ones I don't want them playing with out of reach. Valley will point to one out of her reach and say "I need that."


Khloe found one of her dad's ornaments. It's a bunch of pieces of clay strung on a piece of yarn. It kind of looks like fat Fruit Loops. When I told Khloe her daddy made it in Kindergarten she said "WHAT, daddy was in kindergarten."


After the girls hung their ornaments I had them do their dad's, Alika's and David's.

She found this little beauty in Alika's box. It's a pine cone with glitter and a pipe cleaner. I told her Alika made it in kindergarten. "WHAT, Alika was in kindergarten." Her little five year old mind was blown.





Valley stayed with me while her parents took Khloe to a movie. She was sad until I pulled out some chocolate chips and then she was happy.

Un-decorating the tree.

Playing with her treasures.





No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors