Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter


 Don, Sean and Milla went skiing this morning so the house was quiet. I cleaned the closet across from the laundry. That was my uneventful morning.


Khloe and Vally came over for a mini hunt in the living room.
They are so freaking cute I can hardly stand it. They'd already had an egg hunt at their house so they had the process down. Every time Vally found an egg she would gasp like it was the biggest surprise in the world. They were so cute about sharing. Note the vacuum hunting for eggs as well. Once they dumped their candy on the rug Khloe put the vacuum away. It was ready to run all over their candy.

Oh my gosh, more candy hidden in the couch.




Swinging yo yo's.

Don, Sean and Milla did some spring skiing. Don and Sean only went skiing twice this year. They said it was surprisingly cold this morning. It was really warm at home.





After they got home from skiing we met Lanette and picked up Kylie and Brie to play over spring break. I didn't get a picture but I dropped the three of them off at the movies all by themselves. I felt like it should be an entry in Sean's baby book. First movie unaccompanied by an adult. Kylie and Brie said they go alone with Luke and Stephanie but I still think they had fun with just the 3 of them. They've been walking to D.Q. and other places around the neighborhood for a year so I guess it wasn't really a huge step but it kind of felt like one. The movie theater is only a mile away and in reality they could walk there. When I was a kid we used to walk to Mr. Barbies store and we would ride our bikes all the way over to the church. I just google mapped it and it was 8.6 miles but as a kid it seemed longer. Still, that would be like the kids biking to Kaysville which I can't imagine My mom let us do that even after Brad got hit by a car riding a bike.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors