Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Weird day

Jennie has been texting and asking and wanting to see Sean for months. She's also been texting and calling Lanette wanting to see the girls. Sean has said he wants to see her. I told her she could meet us at Boondocks in Kaysville at 10. I really didn't think she would make it but 45 minutes late she showed up with Ryan and Jack.

It was really a weird day I was sitting in the food area reading a book and the kids brought me Jack. "Jennie want's you to watch him so we can ride the go carts." What? The kid doesn't even know me and they kept leaving him with me. Jennie looked OK, Ryan looked like he has a serious drug problem. The kids commented that he look terrible and really old. I was really bugged by how they acted like they were this happy, normal little family when nothing has changed. They are back together, Jennie is lying to the YWCA that has put her up in a domestic violence shelter for months. 10 years and nothing has changed, lies, violence, drugs. poverty. I know without them there would not be a Kylie, Brie or Sean but I still don't like them having any influence on the kids. They were asking them if they had cell phones and telling the girls they would buy them cell phones so they could call whenever they want.

I felt bad because at one point Sean was walking between me and Jennie and he said something like "It's confusing, two mom's people won't know who my mother is...." I said "please Sean." The comment really bugged me but my reaction was totally wrong. Later that night  I told Sean I was sorry and it must have been weird All three of them started talking about the day and how bad Ryan looked. They all have a lot of guilt about calling Jennie and Ryan by their name they feel like it's disrespectful. We had a good conversation about how they feel.

It's going to be tough for the kids when they are older and Jennie and Ryan are trying to manipulate them personally and asking them for money. Ugh, I don't look forward to that. It's going to be especially hard for Kylie because she will be really easy to manipulate.

They made Sean pull his hair back to ride in the go-carts. I didn't really understand why


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors