Sunday, August 12, 2018

Khloe playing with the camera

Khloe found the camera the kids had set up in the empty bedroom. I taught her how to use the timer and she proceeded to take timed pictures of herself and others.







We turned the fan on so she could get a little hair blowing in the wind look.



Mao You is sweet with the girls.


I'm still calling Mao Yu, Milla. I have a hard time with getting the names right when we get new teachers. This has been a little different experience as she is not an intern she is a real 4th grade teacher who may stay at the school for 4 years. She is overwhelmed with all the work she needs to get done before school starts. I'm not sure what happened last year but the 4th grade teacher who was Sean's teacher left before the school year ended and apparently took all her materials with her. Mao Yu has class starting in 10 days and no material. She's looked up the core curriculum but it's all in English.

1 comment:

Milla Chen said...

I thought it was me at the first sight!
I'm happy to see you guys get along well :)

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors