Sunday, August 12, 2018

Walk away from the computer

Yesterday Sean and Andrew were excited because they won two back to back Fortnite games. Oh be still my heart. Our goal today was to make him get out of the house and do something. He went to the rec center and swam laps with his dad.

When I was driving him home from the rec center he said "Jennie never gave me her phone number." I told him I had it and asked if he wanted it and he said no. Then he said "what if Jennie lived your life and you lived hers." I said that would be good for Jennie and bad for me. I'm not sure what he was thinking but I'm guessing he's wishing he had the same life and experiences he has but his birth mom woule fit into the equation. Adoption makes for a lot of deep thoughts.

After swimming and deep thinking he got back in front of his Fortnite. School starts in 10 days he's got to get his playing in.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors