Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Closing, closing, closed!

It's been a crazy couple months of real estate. We sold one of the Cedar Springs Condos and the lake condo and we closed on our property on St George Island Fla. AJ and Steph closed on their house in Tallahassee and Alex and Misty on their house in Grand Junction. That's a lot of real estate transactions in one family in 4 weeks.

The ENT said Sean doesn't need surgery. He has a bump on his nose but he doesn't think surgery would make it better. His septum isn't deviated and he is breathing fine.
My little Khloe, oh how I miss those girls. Maybe I should cry louder than I do when I miss them. She is so dang cute she will spend hours face timing with me. We went to the pet store and bought some fish over the phone. The other day she wanted me to take her to the zoo over the phone. Sweet girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors