Monday, October 14, 2019

First day on the island

One of the things I have really missed about the girls is never hearing my front door open and little voices saying "GRANDMA." I was laying in my bed upstairs at the beach house and the front door opened and little voices said "GRANDMA." Ah, music to my ears. I brought some of their toys from home in an attempt to have continuity at Grandma's house. Cute girls.

I bought a couple of blow up mattresses after the first night. There is a hide a bed couch downstairs but Sean doesn't really like to sleep alone in a new place and Steph and Gianni were in the second bedroom so he slept on the floor and Khloe and Vally slept with me.

This beach really is a piece of paradise. Sean and I counted we are 250 steps from our house to the water. I guess it's less at high tide.

Sean working on his wave project for the science fair.


Not feeling the mermaid life. Her hair was blowing in her face and bugging her.






Oh I've missed my little monkeys!

Sean's loving beach life too.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors