Saturday, December 14, 2019

Birthday and other stuff

I turned 58 yesterday. I had lunch with Sue the day before and lunch with Ginger, Margaret and Laura on my birthday. We had to have a quick lunch next to the hospital after work because Laura had a radiation treatment scheduled. Ginger is still having trouble with her ostomy bag leaking. Dang my friends are falling apart. It was a nice lunch despite their health issues. Laura is finishing her second week of chemo and radiation. She is feeling sick and tired but holding up.
For dinner Don, Sean and I went to Red Lobster.

On Saturday Khloe and Vally had their dance recital with Dance Fusion. I was sad that I wasn't there to see it. We did go watch Kylie and Brie preform with Dance Fusion today at the same time Khloe and Vally were performing. That was kind of a strange coincidence.
Be still my heart, that Vally is so cute. She almost twirled off the stage.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors