Monday, December 23, 2019

Pre Christmas Festivities

Busy December. Robintino's reopened. We went on their first night of their "soft opening." It was the same as before with a tiny bit of updating and I do mean tiny. The food is average as always but them memories are powerful. I remember so many lunches there with my mom, we had my grandmother's after funeral luncheon there, birthdays, granduations. So many memories that I am sometimes overwhelmed when I go there.

We had our family Christmas lunch and opening presents on Sunday. Carter isn't in the pictures because he came early and opened all his presents and then left as soon as he was done eating lunch. He is such an overgrown kid.


Sunday night we went to see the new Star War's movie. And that was our pre-Christmas wrap.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors