Wednesday, April 15, 2020

31 Days and schools out for the summer

Sean started something with his rearranging furniture. I rearranged the living room furniture. That took about 20 minutes and didn't change much. It was a fun activity.

Easter was so quiet. No dyed eggs, no hunt, no sugar eggs. I was planning on an Easter egg hunt on the beach. Oh well, a lot of people were planning a lot of things. We had a nice Easter dinner with just us, Mao Yu and Carter.


I walked past Sean's school and it's so quiet. There were people driving through to pick up a school lunch. I'm kind of amazed how many people are driving out for that. Sean has no desire to eat school lunch at home. They announced yesterday that the kids won't be going back to school until fall. It's home schooling for the rest of the year. No end of elementary school activities for Sean it's just on to Jr High. Mao Yu bought her ticket to go home June 1st. I'm not sure if she goes home I'm not sure she will get back 

Mao Yu made these fancy steamed buns.

I was facetiming with the girls when we happened upon a horse. The horse wanted to kiss Khloe through my phone. Khloe named the horse Brownie and Vally promptly changed the name to Double Brownie.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors