Friday, April 10, 2020

Day 26

On a positive note gas is $1.85 a gallon. But, hey no one is going anywhere! I didn't buy plane tickets to Fla this week when they were dirt cheap and they went up $100. That really bummed me out. Sent me into a complete funk last night. It's really not that big a deal but I am annoyed at myself for not buying them when they were low.

Spring is here. It's beautiful outside.

Sean leaving the house for a rare minute outside.

The Government decided we should be wearing mask in public after saying we shouldn't for a month. Well duh! A respiratory illness is spread through the air. Droplet's are tough to avoid if they are suspended in air. I've been going to the grocery store twice a week. I texted Clayton (Sean's old friend who moved away Jacob's dad). Clayton is in poor health, diabetic, deaf and fairly home bound so I asked if he needed groceries. He texted me a list so Don and I went to Walmart to pick up his groceries and left them on his porch. That was our excitement for the day.

Sean was bored and wanted to rearrange his game room.

We moved the piano in the dining room so has more room in the game room.

He is pretty pleased with himself.

The calendar on my phone for February

The calendar on my phone for March.

And here's April. The birthday's still happen. I'm sure the HOA meeting will be cancelled but I haven't received an official notification yet.

Not sure how this picture got captured. I had this great idea to catch tadpoles in the pond. Sean and I drove over to the pond and we had the girls on facetime with us. I ended up in that nasty pond full of beaver poop. Sean said you're going to get Corona. I told him I wasn't worried about Corona I was worried about Giardia. When we got home I got right in the shower! Afterwards I checked the tadpole we caught and discovered it was a little fish. Oh well, I tried. I now know how cold and mushy that pond is. You sink to your knees in the shallow edge. You sink and you get stuck and have a heck of time pulling your flip flopped feet out of the muck!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors