Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Impulse house purchase

Our renters in V4 have kind of been a pain complaining about everything. They are so young and really strange. I knew there was no way I could make them happy. I had the plumber go out and he called me and told me the renters were weird and weren't happy with him because he couldn't find anything wrong with the plumbing. I finally told them I would be happy to let them out of their lease if they wanted to move somewhere else. They decided to move to base housing. I told Don, I'd sell that place if I had something else to buy. 


Enter Tallahassee. Steph said buy the lot next door. The lot next door was already sold so I bought the lot across the street. The house was already staked out and while I was there they poured the foundation.





We've never built a new house. Well Don did when he was in college but I've never built a new house. I went and picked out all the colors.   



 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors