Friday, August 20, 2021

Moving Classrooms

This picture has nothing to do with moving classrooms. I had a tooth that was bothering me so I went to the dentist. The tooth was cracked and I had to get a crown. I felt betrayed by my always strong teeth. The very young dentist reminded me that my teeth had been with me a VERY LONG time. Bite me little boy dentist. I asked him when he graduated from dental school and he said 2017.

Because classes will remain hybrid even after COVID we do not need three classrooms. We downsized to a really awesome classroom. It's a perfect location and saves us $2000 a month.

It took four movers 8 hours to move all our crap. And we got rid of a lot of crap!


Claudia's son Brett moved the mannequins. Freaky.




The outside of the new classroom.
I think this picture is really 2003 but 2001 looked better for the picture.



 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors