Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sweet kids


That face! He had some stranger anxiety with me but by the end of week seemed to feel comfortable. No doubt by the time I go back next month he will have forgotten me and we will have to start over.


So darn cute. 

 
Sleep over at Grandma's house.

Sean and the girls playing video games with Marco.

Vally calls her "Nilla" which makes Khloe crazy.

Sean is not comfortable with babies.



Within a couple days we had a serious ant problem. One bit Khloe between her toes and I had one climb up my shirt and bite me. I put out a bunch of traps if we still have a problem when we go back I will have to get an exterminator.


Carol our neighbor at the beach is cleaning out her house in Tallahassee so she can sell it and she gave me a bunch of dishes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors