Saturday, October 30, 2021

Well this is weird

 It's Oct 30th and I haven't posted all month. I don't know if that's a reflection on me forgetting the blog, being busy or not doing anything worth writing about.

I'll do a picture catch up:

Don had his every three year colonoscopy. He had a really good CRNA who gave him some sort of atropine derivative and didn't have to use any suction so he didn't have a sore throat. The last two he was miserable.

Mill finally got her H1 Visa and started teaching on Monday. I really didn't think it was going to come through and she was going to have to go home after wasting 6 months waiting. I'm really happy for her.

Had lunch with my buddies. Sean said "Carol. Laura and Margaret sound like old lady names." Well, if the shoe fits.

Sean has been really busy with friends the past month. He went to Logan with the McBrides. He finished the term with a B+ in English and A's in everything else including Chinese?



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors