Sunday, October 15, 2023

Odie who is no longer a foster dog

 



*LOST DOG* This sweet girl was brought into us. We are not able to get into any contact with anyone from the phone number that was on her collar. She will  be transferred to animal control tomorrow.
As I was searching for Odie's original family I posted info on Facebook. I got about a zillion responses, well really about 80 but one of them was from the vet took who took care of her when she was found and brought to a vet office to have her chip scanned. They gave her a hair cut and kept her for a night hoping to find her family. That makes this my first picture of Odie. I kept calling her Other Dog, then Don started calling her O.D. then I decided Odie, like Garfield and Odie.


 






After getting about 85 responses from people wanting to adopt her I came to the realization that I wanted to adopt her. 





No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors