Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's good to have attorneys in the family

I am not a criminal! I went to court today for my ticket on Legacy. Remember, the cop who pulled me over after calling back up because he thought I was drunk. "What prescription drugs are you taking mam?" "Lipitor officer, what are you taking?" Yeah, that ticket. The bogus one he gave me when he figured out I wasn't drunk, high or apologetic. Catherine had it plead down to a non-moving violation to which I stood in front of a judge and said "guilty your honor?" I am guilty of making a Woods Cross cop mad! The judge then asked me if I could take care of the $40 fine today. I thought about asking for a payment plan but decided I'd better not push my luck so I paid the fee. Afterwards I bought Catherine a bagel. Gee, I hope her other clients pay her better than I do!
Thank you Catherine! Bite me Woods Cross policeman!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors