Friday, May 29, 2009

What's new in our world

A.J. finished the pharmacy tech program and passed two different national board exams. He is now certified to work at any type of pharmacy anywhere in the country. Yeah A.J. He's going to start summer classes at Weber. First he is going to St George to visit his dad. That baby is Ryder, Sean's little brother. He is a little brown version of Sean. Pretty darn cute little baby.
That's Sean watching David playing hockey. He yells "Day Day, GO, GO, GO". David is playing in the high school summer league. Most of his games are up by the U at one of the skating rinks. It's pretty cool. The only downside is his team is the only JV team in the league which means they always play varsity. They have gotten their behinds KICKED. This week they played and were up by two. It ended up tied three to three. David says they were robbed! Only one more week of school and David's grades are fabulous!!!!


Heather, the mom who adopted Sean's new baby brother graciously brought Ryder over so we could all be in awe of how dang cute he is. He is a chubby baby. He slept the entire time but it was probably just as well. He wasn't awake to realize he was being girl handled. Sean wasn't interested in holding him but he did look at him. He wasn't overly thrilled about me holding Ryder. That's Brie, Holland (Heather's daughter) Kylie holding Ryder and Sean looking like he isn't at all sure about all these girls. He did have fun playing with them.


I think this picture is just so cute. It could be a pro adoption poster. Heather holding her kids and her son's birth sisters. Strangely open adoption. But hey, it works and everyone is happy. Holland is a little confused because Ryder is her baby brother and she doesn't like Kylie and Brie calling him their baby brother. Wow, that's a lot to explain to little kids.
I just can't believe how brown that baby Ryder is. I think Heather wished him brown. All Jenny's other kids are white as white can be and Ryder is as dark as Jenny. Heather said she wanted a brown baby. Now how's that for a birth mom, Jenny makes babies to order. Heather asked for curly hair and she didn't get it. I guess she was only allowed one made to order feature.


I'm sure everyone wants to know how the cats are. They got groomed last week because I was tired of cat hair all over the house. Bonkers is no longer throwing up hair balls. YIPPEE. We've had to up his thyroid medicine to 20 mg per day. WHAT you ask. Why is Carol giving that damn cat thyroid medicine? Gee, I ask myself that everyday. That stupid vet guilted me into treating his thyroid and now the cat is feeling so much better that I feel like a real heal if I have him put to sleep because I don't want to spend $75 a month on a cat. I just want to go on record that I think anyone who spends that much money on a cat is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess the vet was the smart one which makes me the what????????????????

2 comments:

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

Wow, Ryder is really dark! I had to do a double take at him in the first picture with AJ, but I could not imagine what other baby AJ would be holding... but I also figured, it is Carol... who knows who she brought home now (or let live in her basement) ;)

Jaclyn said...

Those are some fun pictures. I'm glad that Heather & Ryder are doing so well, hopefully Jenny is also doing well. And thanks for the cat updates, that was the funnies part of all. And good for you on the cat meds, it is ridiculous what we do for our stupid animals. I am going to get a Discovery pass starting in July so we will definitely meet up there one day.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors