Wednesday, September 30, 2009

GI Brie

Can you tell which hairless tyke is Sean and which is Brie? Apparently, there was an incident yesterday at the Vestal home. Jenny called me in a tizzy because Ryan had gone in the bathroom and found that Sean or one of the girls had found the clippers and plugged them in. Sean got the blame as when Ryan walked in the clippers were in Sean's hand and Brie's hair was all over the floor. There were also scissors involved. Personally I think after examining the evidence that this haircut took the efforts of all three of them. I told Jenny to find the humor in it and move on. She kept saying Brie was ugly. I told her it was impossible for Brie to be ugly. It is an adjustment to see her bald as Brie has always been identified by her beautiful curls. Brie's self conscious about it. I told her I really liked her hair and she was a beautiful army princess. She didn't really buy it.
Just a comparison of today versus Sunday. On the bright side her hair grows really fast! AND, a camouflage pair of pants and shirt and she is set for Halloween.

3 comments:

Stephanie-jean Life:SemiCrunchy said...

Imagine that, Brie is self conscious about it when her mother keeps saying she is ugly! Poor Brie. Although, she is always a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God
Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh Carol, I laughed and even cried a little. Cute little Brie. It will be fun to see her hair at different stages as it grows in. I'm so glad Jenny has you to remind her that her kids are beautiful (and for a million other things as well)!

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors