Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh Deer, It's AJ's Dear


AJ's girlfriend came from Costa Rica for Christmas. She met the family and didn't get on the plane and immediately fly home so we take that as a good sign! She's been a really good sport. She and AJ put on antlers, came to the nursing home  and helped drive and chaperon a bunch of Montessori school kids. The kids sang in Spanish,  it was really cute.

Steph even hung out at work with AJ for a day. How exciting is that! We've made a list of all that is "Utah" for her to do during her stay.
The pre-school had a Christmas Pageant. Because we were out of town I didn't know about it until Monday morning and had until 6 pm to have Sean dressed like a lamb, Shepard or wise man. I had to work 12 to 6 so time was of the essence. We went with the Scottish Shepard bathrobe look! Sean thinks Santa is the coolest thing ever.

We had Christmas with Kylie and Brie yesterday. They are so happy and look so good. AJ said "I've never seen them look so pampered." I thought that was a good description.  I can't believe how big they all are. (Side note, Ryan was in jail last weekend. He got picked up for a bench warrant and got bailed out within 12 hours.) The kids cases have also been moved to West Jordan. Their judge retired and Judge Valdez is considered bias because he already terminated Jenny's rights to her first son. On a funny note, we were in the car and Kylie said "I was at the office with Lynette (new foster mom) and she had a picture of Daddy and Grandpa on her computer and they weren't smiling.) He, he, the infamous mug shot. Jenny said "I can't believe she showed that to them." I said "I can't believe they did what they did to make the news." I talked to Lynette briefly and she is already disgusted by Ryan. Gee, it doesn't take long!

This is from two weeks ago but I thought it was cute. Alika came with me to DCFS to supervise a visit with the girls and we walked to McDonald's and all three of them wanted to walk with her. Actually skip would be the more accurate description.

1 comment:

Standinginhislight said...

Hope you had a beautiful Christmas...May your New Year be full of blessings!
~Sheri

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors