Monday, December 27, 2010

Ginger bread houses 2010

The not so serious side of the table. Well, that's not necessarily true. Harrison was serious about eating candy. Jackson did a good job decorating, he had chimneys.

Catherine was the official house froster.

Sean, Jameson, Emma and Larissa doing some decorating. I totally messed up. I put a bunch of houses in Catherine's car. Unfortunately, I put Larissa and Hailey's houses in the wrong car. The girls were very good natured about my mistake, they made new houses and said they liked them even better than the first ones. I was bound and determined no one was leaving their house at my house.


The hardest worker was without a doubt little Alex. He said that he is "an artist and has been one before." He started before everyone else and finished after everyone else. He takes his decorating very seriously and it shows.


Sonia and Laila came to decorate. They were very crafty with their houses.

Trying to get the cat to jump rope. Little Miss Maren is growing up fast. She is still doing her boot scooting boogie, but is also crawling and surfing the furniture on two feet.

Sean and his "girl" cousins.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Thank you for the great party, the girls had so much fun. We decorated more houses yesterday and still have a few more to go. Would you mind if I borrow a few pictures off your blog, I forgot to take pictures while I was there? Have a happy New Year.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors