Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silly Pictures

Khloe playing with a magnifying glass.

AJ and his pretty baby (minus the magnifying glass.)

We went bowling and Steph went bowling with baby. We thought the bowling alley worker (kid) was coming over to tell us to stop bowling with the baby but he only wanted to sell us snacks.

Sean and Tyson played miniature gold with Don.

Sean and Tyson attempted to play with water guns in the hot tub. I think the water guns have seen better days.

Fancy saucer. So much to play with and such a short attention span. Sometimes she acts like such a baby:) When she cries I tell her if she's going to act like a little baby I am going to wrap her in a blanket and walk her like a little baby. That usually does the trick and she goes to sleep.  I told one of my students my granddaughter was a cry baby and they asked how old she was. I told them almost six months and they were confused, they said "that is a baby." Well, duh, that's why I call her a cry baby because she's a baby and she cries!
 
She's really interested in picking things up and is very observant.  Such a pretty baby. AJ and Steph keep debating who she looks like. Well gee, she looks like Khloe.  She's rolling all around. She'll be crawling before too long.

Sean teaching Khloe about Lego's. Sean said "I really like Khloe except when she cries then she makes my head hurt." Note Khloe is playing with a plastic lid to storage container. That's how she rolls!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors