Friday, November 22, 2013

The Relatives Came

 There is a children't book I love called, The Relatives Came by Cynthia Rylant
My favorite line in the book is:
"…They ate up all our strawberries and melons, then promised we could eat up all their grapes and peaches when we came to Virginia. But none of us thought about Virginia much. We were so busy hugging and eating and breathing together." This picture reminded me of the book. My niece Stephanie and her family came from N.C. One of the kids found a bucket of Halloween candy in the play room and they ate it all up. Too funny. Just today I was putting toys away in the playroom and I saw that bucket of candy and I almost threw it away.  I'm glad I didn't because the cousins had so much fun eating it all up!

Nate and Sean reconnected over Wii. Steph said Nate said "Sean's my number one friend." She said "I don't know if he's your number one friend but he was your first friend."

Yep, Sean was Nate's first friend and he was Sean's.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors