Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween

Sean got his new glasses. They fit well. He wore them to school for an entire day. He said "there's nothing little at school that I need to see." I guess they don't make enough of a positive difference in his vision to entice him to wear them regularly. This is why I didn't spend a lot of money on his glasses. He looks cute in them! His teacher told him they made him look smart and he thought that was funny

I helped out with the Halloween party at the school. Apparently, I didn't get the dress as a witch memo. Maybe they figured it was my natural state. The party was cute, organized chaos. The kids were so wired.  Sean couldn't sleep the night before Halloween, he was that excited.

I was in charge of the "making bats craft." The other little boy in the picture is Caleb.

We dressed in a Mario theme. We went trick or treating with Catherine and her boys. Her neighborhood has so many kids it's almost freakish. We  realized in the morning that we never carved our pumpkins, we just ran out of time.

Running with the pack. The weather was perfect this year.

Sean and Ryder.

Sean catching a ride on Yoshi.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors